Thursday, January 9, 2014

Random Thursday - Fluff Piece

1) After beginning my new bible study, due to some of the material I have been reading, I am starting to seriously consider revamping my families complete eating habits. Even more so, my grocery shopping habits and bringing more organic options into our diets. My only hesitation is that these type of food choices tend to be on the more expensive side....?!
 
2) Jeff and I will be starting our food fast on Saturday and in honor we will be going all out tonight with Pizza (in all fairness we have run out of groceries at the house) and tomorrow night will be our favorite Mexican resturant.
 
3) I have come across some random pics this week which I love and just had to share!!
 

With our crazy week and this insane Polar Vortex weather - this is how I have felt.
"Hey, I can't put my arms down."

 
Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
 
And of course I have saved the best for last -
Apparently she got into my lipstick while I was in the shower. Doesn't she look like the most precious deranged crazy lady you have ever seen?!
Love!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment