Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wifey Wednesday - To the Boring Men In My Life

To the first man of my life -
Happy Birthday to my most amazing and inspiring Daddy and Sophie's Poppy!! We would all be lost without him!! He is the true definition of a wonderful and supportive Father who I always know I can count on to be there for me, no matter what the circumstances. To now see him as a Poppy with Sophie - we are blessed beyond words!!! I love you Daddy!
 
 
  
As for the main man in my life now, I just had to share this article - ""The Real Truth About Boring Men and the Women Who Love Them" because it reminded me what a real man is all about. It is a quick and easy must read! Click Here to check it out.
 
 I am so thankful to be married to an amazing "boring man" (even though he did provide the most spectacular enagagement) and to be able to call my Daddy one of the best "boring men" around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment