Monday, January 20, 2014

Mommy Monday - My Big Hearted Girl

Happy Monday! Apparently blogging during my food fast last week was not exactly high on my to do list. If you don't have anything nice to say right? I sure did learn a lot about  myself though and look forward to sharing it all tomorrow.
 
For now, I have to tell you that my heart is just melting into ten million pieces at how much my girl is growing up. Everyday she does or says something new that reminds me how she is no longer a baby but rather....a little girl. Insert tears here. I am amazed by what an exceptional little girl she is growing into and am so very proud of her big heart!
 
I came home from work on Friday to find an impromptu birthday party waiting for me complete with a pink washcloth path leading the way to my presents. She used ribbons for decorations and lots of goodies from my closet to serve as my presents. Smart thinking on her part because at least this way she does not have to worry about me returning anything!
 
I just pray that her heart only continues to grow as her relationship with Jesus Christ deepens and that as parents we not only nurture that love but set examples of how to live your life for him!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment