Monday, March 24, 2014

Mommy Monday - Babies R Us

This weekend I co-hosted, along with another friend and my mom, a much delayed Sip and See for one of our best friends and her precious Baby Beau!
 
My mama, being the ever gracious host that she is, opened her home and then worked her magic with the decor setup. Rachael and I would have been in alot of trouble with her!
 
 
 
Loving on our Lindsay and sweet baby Beau!
 
 
 
The babies were everywhere!! I could litterly feel my insides turning to mush and melting inside my body!
 
Sophie was so excited that big brother Tripp got to come and play with her for the day!
 
 

Baby Jack and Lucy Claire made their first official public appearance!
 
 

The next set of pictures are intended for a mature viewing audiance only.
 
This somehow ended up happening during a discussion on the taste of breastmilk. Not yet having a child of her own, Rachael was very curious and Beau just happened to have some leftover milk in his bottle. One thing leads to another......
 
Come on Rachael, everybody's doing it!
 
At one point she shared that she was starting to have flashbacks from our days in college. I must admit while cheering her on and taking pics of her drinking a suspious substance, I may have had some flashbacks as well. However, my how the times and substance have changed. 


Post chug response - "Not bad at all."
I so enjoyed all the squishy lovey babies but I must admit this was def one of the highlights of my day!
 
Once the mommies were done pretending they were still in college, we were quickly brought back to reality when we realized that the kiddos were awfully quiet. Luckily, this is what we found.
 

And then my insides melted again.
 
 
 
Of course our perfect day ended on the drive home with Sophie singing along to her Frozen CD while rocking her Hawaiian Fruit Punch mustache. I just loved how she looked so serious and lady like while belting out the lyrics. The lyrics, which I might add, that I have heard morning, noon, and night for the past few months. Lyrics that I hear in my sleep and find myself singing while I am at work. We could seriously step into a broadway production tomorrow of Frozen and not miss a beat!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment