Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tummy Tuesday - Thin Mint Cookie Truffles

Just when you thought Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies could not get any better...they can....and do! In honor of Girl Scout cookie season being upon us, I just had to repost one of my most favorite sweet treats ever - Thin Mint Cookie Truffles.
 


 
If you have already blown through your purchased box (ahem...or boxes in our case) of Thin Mints then you can replace with the Keebler Grasshopper cookies and they will work just as well. In fact, that is what I have used everytime because we cannot keep the Thin Mints in the house long enough to use them for the recipe.
 
As amazing as this recipe is, I must admit....I do wish Girl Scout cookie season was in the dead of winter as opposed to spring when it's all I can do to break out of hibernation and prepare for bathing suit season.
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment