Friday, December 6, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Best Idea Ever...Or At Least For This Week

Believe it or not - we have FINALLY finished our Christmas decorating! But, wouldn't you know that after my post yesterday - "Burned Out Bulbs and Happy Wife", my last piece of lighted garland that I was hanging yesterday evening was burned out....and they were brand new! Luckily my super fantastic and patient hubby agreed to take them back for me today and exchange it for some that actually work. Truthfully, I think he was afraid I may go postal if he let me do it.

I recently came across this awesome idea on Pinterest for how to display Christmas cards. We love getting our Christmas cards from friends and family every year but I am always torn with how and where to display them. Well, look no further. The problem has now been solved - best idea ever.

Click Here to check out the details on how to make it happen through a blog I recently came across on Pinterest. Basically, you wrap some ribbon (I found mine at Hobby Lobby) around a cabinet and hold your cards on the ribbon with a clothespin. You know its something easy when I can make it happen! I started ours last night and love it! We can't wait to add more!


Not the best picture - sorry! But, you get the idea! Her blog has a much better description with pictures and all.


Have a great weekend!!
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment