Thursday, December 12, 2013

Random Thursday - Man On The Shelf

1) I came across this picture on facebook this week and just about died from laughter! Can you even imagine how awesome this would be with all of the Elf on the Shelf stuff going on this time of the year??! Pure awesomeness with a little bit of creepy mixed in. Love it though!!

2) Sophie has turned into a regular Miss Crafty pants. She is obesessed with the arts and crafts right now and I have NO CLUE where she got it from. However, I just love watching her with all of it!

3) I posted a recipe on Tuesday for red velvet cake balls and somehow forgot to the post the best thing of all! Of course when baking, the best part of all is getting to lick the bowl! I told her to dive in and when I turned back around, she had litterly - dove in, head first! That's my girl!

4) Just had to share this sweet picture of our precious fur baby boys napping together!

5) Yesterday I purchased the book "The 7 Experiement" by Jen Hatmaker for our new bible study which picks back up on January 5th. I have heard such amazing and life changing things about this study! However, I have also heard, as I have mentioned before, that it will rock your world! Our group of super fabulous girls are ready to conquer this bad boy though and cannot wait to see how our amazing Heavenly Father will reveal himself to us through this study. However, we have all agreed.....we are a bit nervous!!!

Full steam ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment