Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Birthday Wishes and Southwest Chicken Spaghetti

My mom made the most delicious meal of Southwest Chicken Spaghetti for my brother and sister's birthday dinner Saturday evening. I am such a BIG HUGE fan of the traditional spaghetti that I probably would not have tried this on my own but I'm sure glad I did because it was beyond amazing!


I would also like to say a very special Happy Birthday to my baby brother and sister today!!! It is so hard to believe they are now 30 but I will always see them as my babies!
However, what a blessing though to now be able to call them my friends and watch them with my Sophie!

Thank you for being a wonderful brother and sister but most especially the most amazing Bubba and MayMay!  

 

I love ya'll so very much!
XOXO - Big Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment