Monday, December 2, 2013

Mommy Monday - Full As A Tick

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Did you rejoice in the madness because we did!!! We had plenty of food, fun, laughter, and even drama!!!

 Growing up we had a very small family...no cousins! Like litterly, not one. Of course I think we have like a 5th or 6th cousin somewhere down the line but really let's be honest - does that even count?? As warm and wonderful as the holidays were growing up, I missed having a large family and cousins to run around with. I was always secretly jealous of those holiday movies like "Christmas Vacation" and "Home Alone"  where they had a house stuffed to the brim with family! I love the fact that now, we are the ones with a house packed full of family for the holidays. We are blessed!

You have to mix in a little football on Thanksgiving!

Daddy has a tendency to just keep snapping pictures...regardless of whether or not you are ready so this time around Mom and I had a little fun!

 We also made time for the movies and went to see the new Disney movie "Frozen". It was AWESOME and kids loved it too!

We also celebrated my brother and sister's 30th birthday!!! Who says you can't have a tractor birtday cake and Hello Kitty birthday cake as a grown up?! And they loved it! Check out my baby sisters teeny tiny belly! Isn't she so cute?! She really is glowing and most certainly does not look pregnant with twins!

Sweet cousins!!

Every year we take 2 big group pictures and it is my favorite part! While a few people, who shall remain nameless, moan and groan about it - I think everyone secretely loves it!

Anyone who knows us will agree that this picture truly captures the essence of our family!

We rejoiced in the Thanksgiving madness!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment