Thursday, December 5, 2013

Random Thursday - Burned Out Bulbs and a Happy Wife

1) The beautiful Sam Champion, is leaving my most favorite morning show - "Good Morning America". I am sure like the rest of America, I really feel as though these people are family. I know, I have now turned into one of "those" people. In my defence though -  I really think I would fit in nicely with the morning team. Do you think they have any openings?

Anyways, I quite possibly got a little teary eyed as the cutie patootie, Sam Champion, said his final goodbyes the other morning.


2) Because Thanksgiving fell a little later this year, I feel like I am behind on everything!!! I am on day 4 of putting up our Christmas decorations. Yes, day 4...how is that even possible?! No clue!! With all the rain we have been having, it's been hard to get some of the goodies put up outside. Also, it seems as though I have bulbs burned out on just about everything. Speaking of which, it is 2013 so you would have thought that by now someone would have invented a better method for people to replace burned out bulbs. How is it even possible that an ENTIRE strand of lights is GONE just because of one lonely bulb...one?!?! 

3) For Jeff and I have to have been so uncertain on whether or not to exchange Christmas gifts this year, our lists have certainly become endless. Babe - if you are reading this, here's a thought -


Happy Wife = Happy Life...right?! I'm just sayin.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment