Friday, August 23, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Birthdays and Guilt

TGIF!!!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother in law - Mary!! I am very lucky to have been blessed with a mother in law who I love so dearly and truly enjoy spending time with!! You are an even more amazing Nana which is one of the many reasons why Sophie thinks you hung the moon!

We love you Nana!


It is Fabulous Friday so at the risk of getting too deep, I have something I just had to share. I am a working mama and as I have said before, the guilt is overwhelming. While I know I am on the path that God has destined for me, the guilt and heartbreak is at times all consuming. Sunday evenings whisper of the pending daily goodbyes for the coming week and are too much.

 A friend posted a link on her facebook page today to this great article - "Grace For the Working Mother and Her Guilt". It just really spoke to me and I especially needed to hear it today so I thought I would share. 

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment