Thursday, August 1, 2013

Random Thursday - What's Been Going On At Our House

1) I have shared before how Sophie is such a little mommy. Recently, she cannot go to bed until all of her dolls are also covered up and in bed. Let me just tell you - that is ALOT of dolls. The other morning as I stepped into the shower, this is what I saw -  


Apparently she even thought to cover up her Little Mermaid bath toy. Ariel is laying on a washcloth as her bed with the the top part of the castle serving as her covers. Oh my sweet Sophie girl!

2) I was honored to have been asked to facilitate the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga board retreat a few weekends ago. It was a wonderful experience with a group of people who are passionate about their work and providing for the Chattanooga community. 

3) Sophie loves watching "So You Think You Can Dance". We call it our special girlfriend time when we watch it together while cuddling on the couch. 

4) This week I attend my first dotMOM committee meeting and it was awesome! I am so excited to get to work with such an amazing group of ladies and mommies! I can't wait to do more with this very special event that is coming to the Chattanooga area in September. If you are not already familiar with the dotMOM conference, you can read more about it by Clicking Here and checking out my recent blog post or you can go directly to the dotMOM Chattanooga website by Clicking Here

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment