Thursday, August 22, 2013

Random Thursday - TWINS!!!

1) I am FINALLY allowed to spill the beans....MY BABY SISTER IS PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!!! Yeah, so our family might just be a little excited, can you tell?! The fact that my sister and brother are twins, makes this an even more amazing blessing from God!

Megan is such an awesome May May is going to make an even more amazing Mommy!!! Sophie is ready for more cousins and I am ready to be the best Aunt ever by spoiling them rotten and then sending them home to mommy and daddy!

May May and Bubba back in the day! Can't wait for more twins!!

2) Jeff and I have decided to cut soda out of our diet. For years, we have read all of the negative information about what they do to your body. The time has come to make it happen. Given that I do not drink coffee and this is my only source of caffine, I am sure it will be a super smooth detox (insert sarcasam here).

3) Meet Sophie and her baby "Sissy". Sissy has been through alot, as I am sure you can tell (just take a look at that hair). As for her crooked head, yes...that has been placed back on her body so many times I have lost count. Needless to say, she has litterly been through the ringer a few times and back again. No matter how hard we try to put Sissy in the back of the closet, under the bed, or "accidently" hide her, she seems to always find her way right back to us. It's actually kinda scary. Like maybe I will open my eyes in the middle of the night to find Sissy standing over me holding a knife as the pale moonlight reflects her shadow. Hmm, maybe I should be nicer to Sissy!


4) As I have previously mentioned, we have finally started the much overdo task of putting up our fence. And by we, I mean Jeff, some of his friends, and my brother and dad. They are all the "do it yourself" type of men so we thought why hire someone to do it when they can just take a weekend and install it themselves. Well, between the rain and work schedules, the wood pile is now going on it's third week.


Last Friday evening they finally got started on it and then after only a few hours, the drill bit (whatever that is although I do feel like it is fairly important with the fence installation process) broke. I have always heard to be careful what you ask for when praying for patience because you just might get it...yeah, I think I may have a better appreciation of that phrase now.
 

They worked hard but this is as far as they got.

Let's just hope I will have a different picture for you next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment