Friday, August 16, 2013

Fabulous Friday - A Weekend of Firsts

TGIF!

We are gearing up for a busy weekend after an already crazy busy week! Tomorrow, we will be participating in the annual Mud Run which I feel fairly certain will produce some outstanding pictures! I participated for the first time last year and it was so much fun!! This year, I was able to convince Jeff and my brother to join our team so it should be epic! 

Our fence is FINALLY going up! This thing has been years in the making because and would always get pushed aside to make room for other "things". You better believe I have a Pinterest board full of ideas for our new backyard. As you can imagine, Jeff can hardly contain his excitement at the prospect of all my new projects!


God has been laying it on my heart for awhile now to start a super casual bible study group where we can have an outlet for us mommies to grow, learn, and share together. However, I must admit I have been hesitant. Would anyone even want to do it and if so, who? Would I know what we need to do? I finally realized that if this was something that God was laying it on my heart, then he would provide the way. A few weeks ago I pushed my fears aside, took the plunge, and am excited to share that we have a group of girls. I feel very blessed to have many different groups of friends from all sorts of chapters and my life and it is so amazing and such a blessing to see all of us coming together! We have our first meeting on Sunday afternoon and I can't wait to see the awesome things that God has in store for us.

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment