Friday, August 2, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Jail Break

OH MY GOODNESS - it is Friday and I seriously could not be happier!!

Is it bad I am already thinking about what yummy meal to have for dinner tonight?!

Did you read the article sharing about how Prince William is taking paternity leave? Click here to check it out. I just loved hearing that news! I am a firm believer in paternity leave - we need help!

Did you know that women in England are eligible for up to 52 weeks of maternity leave? Yes, you read that right and no, I did not type the wrong number. They can also share a portion of that time with their husband if they would like too. Consider this our notice - we will be moving to jolly 'ole England this weekend because they know how to do it!

Aren't they just so cute? I totally think Jeff and I could be GREAT friends with them!!!

We are ready for FOOTBALL SEASON in our house!!! The count down is on for SEC madness and football Saturdays and we cannot wait for this new era in Tennessee Football!!! GO BIG ORANGE!


Preach on!


The quiet time after Sophie's bedtime and before ours is priceless. I am not above crawling out of her room on all four's to avoid her waking up and catching me walk out. It really is like a jail break! 


TGIF!
Have a great weekend!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment