Monday, August 19, 2013

Mommy Monday - The First Day of the Last Year

Sophie started her first day of school last week which also happens to be her last year of preschool. Her classroom is at the very end of the hallway which means there is no where else for her to go. No other classroom to move to next year because it will be time for big school. Deep, deep, deep breath. One day at a time for this mama as I do my very best to soak it all in.

I have found memories of back to school shopping with my mom so this year I decided to start the tradition with Sophie. The weekend prior to school starting we had a mommy/daughter back to school day of fun!
Our first stop was a local boutique to pick out her first day of school outfit. As much as my girl loves shopping, she just could not resist playing mommy with the bassinet and kitchen.

Princess Sophie wanted Mac N Cheese and chocolate milk for lunch and being her humble servant, I delivered. Wouldn't it be nice if we could still eat that way without a care in the world?


Next on the list, we visited "Pigtails and Crewcuts" for a mani pedi. If you have never taken your child - I highly recommend it!! This place is wonderful and strickly for children which means chairs and tables and all sorts of goodies just for them. Soo stinking cute!


So very proud of her matching mani/pedi!
This diva is ready for her premier!

My girl is growing up so fast!
 It really does happen in a blink of any eye so please pardon all of my proud mommy pictures below!



Thank you heavenly Father for sharing this precious face and sweet girl with us!

This is as far as she would let me take pictures. She told me on the way to school that I took all of my pictures at home and could not take any of her at school. Geez, already getting embarrassed by me? I thought I still had another year or two before that started to happen!


Thumbs up for a successful first day of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment