Friday, September 6, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Twerk It Like It's Hot

HAPPY FRIDAY!
TGIF!

I just had to share!


OMG! Do you remember this game? I thought I was the coolest thing ever when we would have a slumber party and played it! The girls on the cover of the box just looked like they were so awesome and having so much fun!

Then, the girl on the cover randomly reminded me of this -


Sweet Valley High? Remember Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield?! I so loved the both of them and could never decide which one I wanted to be more!

Then, I instantly remembered I used to have this and was obsessed with it -

That's right! The Sweet Valley High board game because that is how I roll!

 
Now all I want to do is read some Sweet Valley High books this weekend while playing my board game.

Sorry, I digress.  

 Twerk it!
And on top of that, I may add in a few of my zumba moves. You know, the ones that in my head I think make me look super awesome when in reality make me look more like the biggest most spaz ever. I just want to make sure I get my point across.


If Jeff and I hadn't been able to have children, I seriously think this would have been our future!


Jeff could wear this shirt while I am twerking and doing my super sexy zumba moves.


Have a great weekend!!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment