Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing

Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is beyond a doubt one of my new favorite meals. Super easy, healthy, and we all loved it! Miracles really do happen!


I even added some yummy corn on the cob and green beans to go along with it. I seriously felt like we were about two pies and a large Honey Baked Ham away from Thanksgiving calibur dining!

If you haven't tried my "new" recipe for corn on the cob - do it now! Of course I cannot take full credit because I did find it on Pinterest but, at least I had the good sense to try it out right?! When you boil your water for the corn, be sure to add one cup of milk and one stick or one half cup of butter. Then drop in your corn and let the magic happen because that is what it tastes like - a little magic for your tastebuds.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment