Friday, March 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Tanks & Tutus

TGIF!

Nothing like a little sunshine to get you excited for the weekend and warm weather!!

Speaking of sunshine - how super fab is this shirt?!

I love that fact that its flowy and not so tight and fitted. Allows the shirt to still look cute and stylish rather than sloppy!!

How super fabulous and cute is this sweet baby girl?! I just had to share!


As much as I would love to claim the outfit idea myself, I can't. Luckily I have a facebook friend who was gracious enough to share the idea and details. Sophie wore it for her Dr. Seuss day at school. Don't you just love it though? What little girl (or big girl for that matter) does not love a tutu? As our Gigi says, you can never had too many tutu's!

P.S. - They have a ton of super precious tutus at TJ Maxx right now for only $10!! Maybe Mommy will get one after all. Daddy may like it! ;)

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment