Monday, March 11, 2013

Mommy Monday - Sick Day

Sophie and I are both home sick today. Proceed with caution - makeup free zone!


Even though I am sick - I still have to work from home. Isn't being a grown up so great?! On the plus side I was unusually early to work this morning because I didn't have to stand in my closet for 2 hours while trying to decide what to wear.

Another nice thing about sick days is that you get to stay in your PJ's all day long without any feelings of guilt! It seriously does not get any better then that because the guilt of "being lazy" gets me every time. I think as a mama, sitting down and not doing anything is a really hard feat because there is always something somewhere that needs to be done. When you are sick though, it knocks you on your tooshie and you don't have a choice but to lay on the couch.

Now come close because I want to share something with you. Maybe its the medicine talking but....I really love the Dollar Tree. Now, I am not a big a fan of the lack of cleaniness and the lack of organization puts my OCD on full alert. And even though it is like a smaller more enclosed version of Wal-Mart, which can be scary at times, they do have some neat little things. In light of the Easter Bunny visiting soon, I thought it would be nice to share my secret. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to be purchasing my Christmas gifts there anytime soon but items like gift bags, bows, tags, drawer liner, ribbon, and trinkets for a certain 3 year olds Easter basket are perfect! Trust me!

Time for our next round of medicine!


No comments:

Post a Comment