Friday, March 1, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Bangles and Bubbles

Do you ever have times where you cannot remember if you actually shared your thought or just thought about sharing it? With that in mind, sorry if I have already shared this declaration of love but - I simply ADORE  all the bright colors for this spring/summer. They make me so very happy which is much appreciated because about this time every year I am so over the dreary cold weather and all the clothes that go along with it!

This spring/summer will be the first one in three years where I am finally back at my prepregnancy weight -YAY! Better late then never though right?! With that being said, I am really excited to embrace some creativity with my wardrobe but its sometimes hard for me to do. Often, I know what I love but cannot quite figure out how to pull it all together. It becomes so complicated and stressful I end up just sticking with what I know which is cute but def the same ole. Now with the assistance of Pinterest my creativity awakens or maybe I should say broadens, with the help of visual aides!

First up - Bangles!!! Love the look of the layered bangles. They can give a casual summer outfit that extra bit of pop. I recently discovered that you can find them for super cheap at Forever 21!

 Not a great picture but you get the idea.

The basic white tee with colored shorts and a bubble necklace is classic. One of my favorite examples of it is from the blog and accompanying picture below!

Since I already have the necklace and top, the shorts are all I would need to hunt down. Old Navy has some really cute colored shorts this season and of course at a reasonable price.

We are heading to Disney World for Sophie's fourth bday at the end of April and of course I will be purchasing some new extra special Princess Dresses for her first Disney experience. You can imagine my excitement this morning when I opened my email and saw - Fairy tale fashion 25% off and free shipping! Now I just have to find a place to hide the dresses for the next two months bc I swear my child is like a hound dog and can sniff a princess dress anywhere within the vicinity!


Happy Shopping and TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment