Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Comfort Food

Yet another sick day today so I thought some comfort food would only be fitting. Also, with the cold days numbered (yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!) I thought it would be best to enjoy this yummy soup while you still can. I don't know about you but to me soup and a warm day just does not jive. Best of all the it's Weight Watchers and you can't even tell!
 
With my boycott of Subway (see recent post) I thought it would be a good idea to find a replacement recipe for their meatball sub. Success! The recipe was delicious but the only change I would have I would have made would be to exchange the dinner rolls for sub bread. Jeff also mentioned having these meatballs with our spaghetti recipe. I knew I married this man for a good reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment