Thursday, March 28, 2013

Random Thursday - Mosh Pit Style

1. While saying our prayers at night, we always thank God for something from that day. When asking Sophie last night what she was thankful for she was quiet for a moment and then said - Mommy. Ok - wow! Then I had to explain to her that the tears coming from mommies eyes were happy tears, not sad tears.

2. We sit on the front row of the balcony at church. Sometimes, I picture myself jumping off the balcony and the people below catching me - mosh pit style.


3. I will sometimes pass off goodies from the store as though they were homecooked. I feel this is my right as a working mommy. It does not happen alot but every now and then it may or may not take place. Most recently for my sisters house warming gift. If you have ever seen the movie with Sarah Jessica Parker - "I Don't Know How She Does It" there is a scene thats speaks to this action perfectly!


4. I would LOVE to be on the amazing race with Jeff! We are both soooo competitive and I think we would do good....seriously I do! My biggest issue would be the fact that I was only allowed to carry a small backpack. For anyone who does not know me, my suitcase for just one overnight is massive and on wheels. And of course getting ready in the morning would probably be a problem too because I would need to wash and dry my hair and put on all my makeup which of course I would have to have my makeup mirror for because otherwise it will just not look right. But once the competition started, you better watch out.


5. I love having my sandwich cut in half in triangles. Not sure why but it just makes me smile! Maybe it reminds me of when I was little and would open up my lunch at school that my mom would have packed for me. She would sometimes include a little surprise card in with my lunch and that was the best!! It would always make me feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment