Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Wings Night

No, this post is not about some fantastic wing recipe. More along the lines of a yummy dinner we had at Buffalo Wild Wings last night. We are creatures of habit at our house and always cook during the week. However, we were so tired last night and really did not feel like cooking. Plus, as a result of my hectic grocery store visit on Friday, many key ingredients were accidently (maybe my subconcious knew what it was doing) left off the list therefore leaving us unable to cook dinner last night. 

To be honest, I don't think Sophie has even had wings before. They are Jeff's most favorite food in the whole world and I enjoy them as well but not necessarily on his level. If there was ever any doubt (and there wasn't), Sophie proved last night she is most certainly her father's daughter. 

Very proud of her messy hands and face!

I love that look! She is thinking - hmmm...I am not sure that is going to be enough water for me!


Wild Winger Champion!
Sophie - 1, Wings - 0

Doing what any reasonable lady would do after eating a basket of wings - reapply her lip gloss!
  
Like father like daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment