Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wfiey Wednesday - All You Need

Sometimes all you need from the hubby is a little surprise, a little pick me up! I must brag on my husband for moment and share how he came home yesterday with a dozen coral roses to pick me up after an icky day.
 
Later in the evening I walked in the bathroom for Sophie's bath time and he was bent over the bathtub with Sophie "washing" his hair. If I was not so concerned about CPS (Child Protective Services) coming after me, I would have posted a picture. Nothing like seeing a big 'ole guy brought to his knees by his little girl!
 
It's nice to be reminded of these little blessings in life after a tough day. These are the things and the people that really matter - not the other "stuff". I have no doubt that God knew I needed these blessings as a friendly reminders of what is really important in life.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment