Friday, November 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Dance Party

TGIF!

This morning on Good Morning America they shared a viral video of Dr. Deborah Cohan who was undergoing surgery for a double mastectomy. Before her surgery, she decided that she would host a dance party with her team of doctors.

Needless to say, I had cried off all of my mascara before I even made it out of the door to work. So incredibly inspirirational!

Check out the video by Clicking Here
Go Deborah!

I have finally found the perfect pair of leggings! My leggings last year came from Target last year and as much as I loved them, they just did not hold up. Sadly, you sometimes get what you pay for. This year I was determined to buy a better pair. However, I am a gal with a bootie so I have to find just the right amount of thickness and coverage or it could get ugly for everyone! I finally had success with the leggings from Ann Taylor Loft and I am obsessed with them!

Sadly they have sold out online but do have them in the store and they are having a great sale right now too! I am not really a fan of the picture or how they have styled them in the picture but I promise they are amazing!

Enjoy your weekend!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment