Monday, November 4, 2013

Mommy Monday - Double the Trouble, Twice the Fun

It was so exciting this weekend celebrating my little sister and soon to be precious niece and nephew! It is getting so real and we just cannot wait to meet them. They are both such a blessing from God!


We know Grandma Deei is looking down from heaven and smiling!

When did my baby sister get old enough to have one baby....much less two?!


My most favorite teacher (and friend) ever from 1st grade - Mrs. McKay. And I swear to you - she looks exactly the same now as she did when I was in the first grade! We also froze little plastic babies in ice - how creepy/fun right?! The first person whose ice melted shouted their water broke and they won a prize. Cutest little game ever and more importantly, easy!

Wonderful weekend surrounded by love!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment