Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wifey Wednesday - Thanks

On this Thanksgiving Eve, I would like to share some fun things I am thankful for!

I am thankful for this play during the University of Florida vs. Georgia Southern game last weekend where two Florida players actually blocked each other while the opponet ran past them with the football.


As a Tennessee fan, we have fallen on some hard times. However, it is good to know that it could always be worse! Click Here to check out the video.

I am thankful for the new Publix brand of Egg Nog ice cream that we have discovered. If you love Egg Nog like we do - you MUST TRY this ice cream...amazing!

I am thankful for my most amazing Daddy who always has been and always will be a "Mr. Fix It". I shared with him how we were wanting buy a new cat post for our kitty boys and he insisted on building it himself. He just whipped this bad boy together one morning and saved us $139 and it is identical to the one in the store. Early Christmas presents for our boys and they love it!


I am thankful for this wonderful video that shares the story of God's unimaginable and unconditional love for us. Click Here to watch some of the Duck Dynasty clan sharing their testimonies!

Most of all I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because through him all blessings flow! Through him I am blessed with the basic needs in life such as food on the table and a roof over my head as well as my family and friends and an abundance of blessings to numerous to count that I most certainly do not deserve! My heavenly Father blessed me with a family of my own. A man of God to share my life with and the incredible blessing and gift of our daughter.  


"Our Father in Heaven,
We give thanks for the pleasure
Of gathering together for this occasion.
We give thanks for this food
Prepared by loving hands.
We give thanks for life,
The freedom to enjoy it all
And all other blessings.
As we partake of this food,
We pray for health and strength
To carry on and try to live as You would have us.
This we ask in the name of Christ,
Our Heavenly Father."
- Harry Jewell





No comments:

Post a Comment