Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Brunch and Lost Teeth

Our kickoff for the game this Saturday against Auburn is high Noon. I really do not enjoy the early kickoffs because everything always seems so rushed as opposed to nice and relaxed. Plus, Jeff and I are going together which never happens. As often as we go together, we never actually sit together. We (me) enjoy sitting with our friends mostly because I do not enjoy being clobbered on the head, shoulder, and face 72 times by his elbow as he knocks me down to jump and cheer. Then, there is also the reality of trying to decide whether his level of craziness is admirable or disturbing. Either way, here's to hoping I come back with all my teeth!

 The early kickoff time does give me the chance to try some new brunch recipes. If successful, they will make great breakfast treats for the holidays and visiting family!

First up - Breakfast Casserole.
 Cresecent rolls, cheese, sausage, and egg?! Umm, yes please. Not really sure how this recipe could go wrong. However, with me trying something new - anything is possible!

Next up - Sausage Biscuit Pinwheels. I mean really...doesn't the picture say it all?!

Enjoy and most especially -
Go VOLS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment