Thursday, November 21, 2013

Random Thursday - Full Heart, Perfect Polish, and a Fab Tunic

1) Don't you just love it when something unexpectantly happens during the day that causes your heart to be full?? Today, I received some sweet words and advice from a close friend and little did she or I know it was just what I needed to hear and when I needed to hear it. Thank you Heavenly Father for these little gifts and such special friends.

2) I am obsessed with my new nail polish - China Glaze - "Street Chic". It's the perfect shade of winter brown!


3) I recently ordered this blush colored top from Ann Taylor Loft and am in love with it. It was one of those occurances where you decide not to buy it while at the store and then proceed to agonize over the next week about how you should have bought it! Luckily, I quickly realized the error of my ways and snagged it during a flash sale which makes me love it even more. The top is more of a tunic length and looks great with my leggings! To be honest, the picture really does not do it justice! 


4) I stole this from another blog this week and love it!

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21


Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment