Friday, May 31, 2013

Fabulous Friday - A Little Throwback

TGIF!!!!

One of my favorite shows growing up was the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!! I totally remember sitting at the cafeteria table in elementary school and singing the song with my friends!! "In West Philidelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days.....ok well of course I could go on for forever but instead click here to enjoy a Fresh Prince Reunion!

While we are on the subject of elementary school - remember these?!?!?! A friend had it posted on her facebook page and I totally had to share!!! I will agree with her post too that mine was way better then the one pictured!! I was obsessed with my charm necklace and of course it was pink just like the one below - I think I even had that bat and ball chain too! Ahhh....memories!


I totally have to brag on my hometown of Chattanooga, TN!!! Once again noted as one of the Best Places to Live in America!


Great little prayer from my devotional this morning. It really spoke to me and i thought it's a great way to start the weekend!!

"Dear Jesus, give me joy today. Help me to belly laugh and be grateful for the days you have given me, even though some are better then others. Make today a good one and help me spread laughter and happiness in the moment. If I must wait, help me to be patient and remember that you have the best interests for my journey already written."

Have a great weekend!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. charms!! Thanks for the bringing up the great memory. Pretty sure I hat the bat and ball too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I so wish I would have saved mine!!! :)

      Delete