Friday, May 17, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Puzzle Pieces and Pie

TGIF!!! After the events this week, we are all really looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend!

I love this quote that has been on our fridge for the past few weeks. It came from one of my daily devotions and just really speaks to me but most especially with some prayers that are in progress.


This Key Lime Pie ice cream cake recipe looks beyond amazing and crazy easy! I do believe I will be making it this weekend!


If you are in Chattanooga, don't forget to come out and support the Relay For Life event this weekend at Finley Stadium at 6:00 p.m.! Fun, food, music, and celebrating our survivors while remembering those who are no longer with us. All proceeds raised will directly benefit the American Cancer Society. Click here for more information or click here to make a donation to our page!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment