Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random Thursday - My Husband, the Weather Man!

1) I wish I spoke another language and not for the important and educational reasons. I wish I spoke another language so when someone around me is and they are thinking no one around them uderstands it,  I can totally jump right in without missing a step. Booyah! That would be awesome!

2) I despise having to go to the grocery store during the week. We try to do our grocery shopping once a week so when something happens and we have to make a unplanned trip during the middle of the week - TORTURE!

I know we only have one child but I swear this is what it feels like....even when I am by myself!

3) My husband should have been a weather man. I know this sound funny but it is oh so true! He is obsessed with it and knows terms, words, and weather patterns that would blow your mind. My parents gave him a weather radio as one of his gifts for his birthday last year and he loved it! He has told me that when he was younger, he saw a friend get struck by lighting while sitting in a metal chair. Maybe that has something to do with it. If he ever left me, I really do not think it would be for another woman - I think it would be to become a storm chaser.


4) I have music playing in my head all the time depending on my mood. Sometimes when I am walking in front of alot of people or down a long hallway, a song will play in my head and I pretend I am on the catwalk. 


 Alright, I think I have embarrassed my family enough for one blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment