Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - "Go To" Meals

I am so excited to share one of my most favorite and classic "go to" meals - BBQ Macaroni. Crazy easy, crazy good, and leftovers! I originally got the recipe from my mom years and years ago when I was first living on my own and needed easy meals that reaped leftovers. Hmm - kinda the same things I desire now...full circle!

BBQ Macaroni
1 package of elbow noodles
1 meat
1 bottle of BBQ Sauce - whatever flavor you desire
2 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup of milk

Brown the meat while you cook the noodles. Once cooked, drain both the meat and noodles and combine with remaining ingredients. Stir together and add BBQ sauce to taste. We usually end up using almost a full bottle of sauce. Sprinkle some parmesean cheese on top and serve. I like to add some homemade butter bread to it as well. Yummy!

Last night we fixed 1-Dish Taco Bake for the first time and success! I love it when new Pinterest recipes work out!

Click here for 1-Dish Taco Bake recipe

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment