Thursday, February 27, 2014

Random Thursday - Just Had to Share

1) I know that I should not laugh at this video. As my mom reminded/scolded me - "Nicole, she could have been seriously hurt." But, my mom also taught me to share, so here you go. It would not have been so funny had she not have just been interviewed. Either way, I do feel for her.....I promise! Goodness knows I have done it plenty of times and I am sure plenty more in the future! 
 
 
2) The irony about this is that she was wanting to show me her bathtub babies which she had just found (sidenote - they were not anywhere near the bathtub)....not necessarily the lips. I think that her bathtub baby search somehow led her to my lipstick as well?!
 
 
3) As I left for work one morning a few weeks ago, there was a beautiful double rainbow!!! It litterly looked as though it was coming up and out of the back of our house. At this point, it could actually be possible after all of the hay and grass seed we spread in our backyard this past fall.
 
 
 
4) This is what a mama finds sexy! And he does it every night!
 

Bedtime is a tag team effort at our house!! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment