Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tummy Tuesday - Taco Soup

I feel as though there are a few certain recipe staples that you should always have and one of those is Taco Soup. I have been trying different Taco Soup recipes throughout the years and have yet to find one that really knocks my socks off. The only one that ever did was from one of my amazing and precious volunteers at a previous job. However, I could never really get it to taste like she did.
 
Good news though for those of you gravely concerned about this search, I have finally found a super yummy recipe for Taco Soup. Jeff, who does not really care for soup because of its "lack of substance", loved it. He raved about it so needless to say - success!! 
 
Click Here for the Taco Soup recipe.
 
Enjoy!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment