Friday, October 18, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Random Rambling

TGIF!!!

After a very long process (not always the best idea to "do it yourself" to save money) our fence is finally complete. I know you must now be breathing a sigh of relief because you were tossing and turning every night concerned with the completion status of our fence. Just to put your mind at ease - 

She's a beauty!

I swear I would have no clue what it is like to be able to walk in and out of places without my circulation being challenged on my hands, wrists, and arms from all the "stuff" I am carrying. However, I am inspired by this picture because I have never before considered my head as a possible option for storage so a whole new world has now been opened to me!


One of my sweet friends from bible study shared with us an awesome website called SheReadsTruth. You can sign up to have daily devotionals sent to you and they are amazing! I just signed up last weekend and am already loving it!! Be sure to check it out!

My mission for this Fall/Winter is to find some super fab tan booties. I am still obsessed with my signature booties from last year, compliments of Target.

I tried to find them in tan for this year, since they had them last year, and no such luck!! Complete and total devestation! These just spoke to me so I have my ears open this year in order to be able to hear/find some tan ones that speak to me and want to come home and live in my closet!

Happy Friday!


Have a fabulous Fall weekend!!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment