Thursday, October 17, 2013

Random Thursday - I Heart Jake Ryan

During ESPN gameday last Saturday, I over heard the announcers referencing a linebacker from Michigan named Jake Ryan. WHAT?!?! Are you kidding me? Seriously?! Somone with the last name of Ryan actually chose to name their child Jake.....like Jake Ryan from the infamous Molly Ringwald cult classic 80's movie Sixteen Candles??!


That is the most awesome thing I have ever heard! Can you even imagine how cool it would be if you were dating him - not the movie Jake Ryan (although the pure awesomeness of that is not lost on me either) but the real Michigan football player Jake Ryan?! I would totally purchase an "I Heart Jake Ryan" tshirt to wear to the football games because I would the best girlfriend ever and the irony of the situation would not be lost on me! 


And then maybe I could even convince my real life Jake Ryan to pick me up from class one day while striking this pose as he waited for me.   


Can you even imgine?!


No comments:

Post a Comment