Thursday, October 24, 2013

Random Thursday - Straight Jacket, Identity, and Open Doors

1) I feel guilty for taking so long to share my celebration of our TENNESSEE VOLS WINNING LAST SATURDAY AGAINST SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!! It was a thing of pure beauty. Jeff and I were chest bumping each other, cheering, crying, screaming, and I may or may not have even peed a little in my pants from all the excitement! If you have had a child - you feel my pain otherwise, don't judge! 

2) It has been cold this week and is only getting colder and when I say cold, I mean freezing. I am hoping we get some Fall temperatures back to enjoy before going straight into winter. However, the cold weather this morning did bring me to the realization that I currently have a strong dislike for my coat situation and really just coats in general. I know there are lots of super cute coats out there but sometimes they just make me feel like I am in a straight jacket and all I want to do is rip it off!

2) Last week I had mentioned that I was on the hunt for a pair of tan bootie boots and guess what - I found them! I litterly looked everywhere and finally found some at Rack Room - go figure!


They appear darker in the picture then they actually are but I am so pleased with them!!
3) I recently heard a praise leader share something that had been told to him from one of our pastors -

"How are you known in heaven? That is your true identity."

Now that is powerful and something wonderful to think about every morning as you start your day!

4) I am really excited to see the movie "God's NOT Dead" coming to theaters in Spring 2014! The movie is about "faith and the limits one young man will go to to defend his belief in God." To read more about the movie be sure to visit the website by Clicking Here. The website also has the official movie trailer on their home page or you can view it by Clicking Here .   

5) As I patiently wait on God to open the doors for my next steps, I have randomly come across multiple reminders from him this week that he loves me and is always taking care of me -


Our Father is always looking for ways to speak to us and I just pray that my heart is always open to receiving these messages and being able to appreciate those little signs and moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment