Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Crockpot Success

I am rocking and rolling with these crockpot recipes recently!!!

Last week I had shared two recipes in my Tummy Tuesday, Newbies post - Crockpot Root Beer Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches and Stove Top Stuffing Meatloaf, both of which I had not yet tried.

I am now here to testify that YOU MUST PUT THEM ON YOUR DINNER LIST! They were both amazing and so crazy easy!! They were so great that they have now made our regular dinner rotation and let me just tell you, that is not an easy thing to do!

As for this week, yet another amazing crockpot recipe. Now that I am no longer burning all of our crockpot meals, since I realized I needed to just add more water to them (blonde moment), I am having much more success!



It did end up being just a tiny bit more complicated then I originally thought but, still delicious and totally worth it.

Enjoy!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment