Monday, October 21, 2013

Mommy Monday - It's Raining Babies

We had such a fun weekend celebrating some beautiful mommies to be and their babies!

My baby sister and brother-in-law had their very first baby shower this weekend which was hosted by some precious friends who did such an AMAZING job with everything!!


My brother-in-law Josh, shared with me that his most favorite day of the week for my blog is Wifey Wednesday. With that in mind, I hope he is not sitting at his desk at work reading this in complete and total devestation that he made Mommy Monday instead. Sorry to disappoint you Cow (the name which Sophie obviously pulled out of thin air and has called him ever since)!



Considering my sister goes by May May and Josh goes by Cow, I am so nervous as what name these precious babies will choose for their Aunt Nicole. And seriously, would you look at my sister's belly?! Are you kidding me? She looks incredible and barely pregnant! She is 20 weeks with twins and I was her size at 14 weeks with one! I am so jealous/happy for her!

These are some very special friends and for the most part, we have all known each other since the day we were born. Tracy (far right) is one of my very best friends. Our families spend alot of time together and our little girls are best friends now as well. Her mom even made the bedding for my brother and sisters nurseries when they were babies. Yeah, I told you we went far back! Her little sister is one of the sweet hostesses of my sister's baby shower and is also pregnant with her first baby!! Such a special blessing from God that we have been able to share so many of life's milestones together.


BFF - just like their mommies!

Virtually impossible to get a good picture of anyone in our family without one of us photobombing in the background (my sister-in-law) and the another one striking some silly pose (thanks Daddy)! Gigi and Poppy still look great though!


Speaking of beautiful pregnant women, Mom and I had such a fun time this weekend road tripping to Atlanta for one my closest friends baby sprinkle (since this is her second baby, they decided to do a sprinkle instead of a shower - don't you just love that?!). She has always looked so beautiful pregnant and really does have that "glow"!


I always love every second I get to spend with her and also having some quality time alone with my mama to talk, even if it was in the car, is always needed!

Such a special weekend celebrating all of these little blessings from God!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment