Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Boo to You

Happy Halloween!
I have always enjoyed Halloween! Any excuse to dress up and eat excessively large amounts of candy is A Ok in my book!

 I love fixing "spooky" treats for Sophie's little Halloween parties at school. It's fun to get creative and let's be honest, it really doesn't take to much to impress a classroom of 4 year olds so I am taking full advantage of it while I can!

I made the Mummy Juice Boxes/Scary Sippers for Sophie's class last year and they were a huge hit! They did take a bit more tape and time then I originally thought but were well worth it!

Mummy Juice Box/Scary Sipper

This year for Sophie's school Halloween party, I signed up for a dessert so I am going to try to tackle Oreo Truffle Cake Ghosts.

I love making truffles and they are always so yummy so hopefully these will turn out as well!

Oreo Truffle Cake Ghosts
 
I have also added Hot Dog Mummies to the menu for dinner one night this week.
Aren't they so cute?!

Hot Dog Mummies

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment