Friday, April 19, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Real Beauty

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Both of these videos will give you goose bumps!

This was taken at the recent Boston Bruins Hockey game two days after the Boston bombings. This is what AMERICA is about. I love how the guy singing just completely stops and begins leading the crowd. No kidding, I had goose bumps on my legs and the hair on my arms was standing straight up! If this does not make you want to stand up and chant U.S.A., you need to move to another country!


Dove has the best marketing program ever! I love how they focus on real women and real beauty! Yesterday I watched the video of the Dove Real Beauty Sketches. Such a simple reminder of how hard we are on our ourselves. Wouldn't it be wonderful if when we looked in the mirror we saw ourselves the way God sees us?


From my devotional recently - "God will not judge us by how long we let our roots grow out. He will not ask us about the extra ten pounds of baby fat we carry. Dear Jesus, thank you for creating me as You did. I pray today that I would think as much about my soul as I do about my appearance."

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment