Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - My Giant Oatmeal Cream Pie Fantasy

It has been awhile since I have made this recipe below and obviously only becauseI had forgotten  how good and easy it is. We even had leftovers for the next night and I swear we think they may have been better than the night before!


For the first time last week, Sophie watched "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".  Classic and she loved it!!


I love the scene when they are little and eat the giant oatmeal cream pie!


That would truly be a fantasy of mine because they are my favorite (I promise I am going somewhere with this random thought). While I was accessing the Chicken Alfredo Roll-Up recipe to post, I saw the picture below along with the recipe for Homemade Oreo Cookies. They reminded me so much of the clip from the movie and look heavenly so I just had to share! We will be making this one very soon!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment