Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wifey Wednesday - Mission Accomplished


I know you have been on the edge of your seat waiting to hear the status of our “Honey Do List” from this past weekend. You have probably tossed and turned in your bed every night with eager anticipation. Well you can now breathe a huge sigh of relief because I am here to tell you that we had a very productive and successful weekend! Will you not sleep better tonight now knowing this vitally important information?

Things got off to a rough start when the pressure washer we were going to borrow from my Dad was not working. I don’t think he would admit it but I believe there may have been a small part of Jeff that was a tiny bit excited by this fact. Luckily, our sweet and wonderful neighbors let us borrow their pressure washer. Whew! I got started on cleaning out the garage as Jeff began pressure washing. Let me just tell you, we both severely underestimated how tedious our To Do list would be. However, as I mentioned on Monday, the weather this weekend was beautiful so it was a perfect time to work outside around the house. We put a little Jimmy Buffet on the iphone stereo and got to work.

Not sure why but I love this picture of my handsome hubby working hard on our home!

We really do not have that much "stuff" in our garage but we are working with a pretty small space so organization is a priority! I just could not handle stepping over things anymore!

Sophie loved playing "Roller Derby" with all the open space in the garage! Her baby doll even got in on the action and helped drive. However, she looks as though she may have passed out from all the fun?!

Before

After!
Little Vanna White had to get in on the action and model while making her silly face!

Do you happen to notice the flower baskets on the wall? I had a few of these laying around and found this great idea on Pinterest from Lolly Jane on how to put them to good use. Genius! 


As you can tell, we opted for the garage storage option. As much as I would have loved to spray paint them pink, Jeff was not interested in having anything pink anywhere in the garage. They worked great though and we were able to get quite a few things off the floor as well as items that need to be out of the reach of little hands.

While the garage may still look a bit messy to you, it is a vision of beauty to my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment