Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wifey Wednesday - Honey Do List

Monday night Sophie and I were outside enjoying the sunny warm (by about this point every year, anything above 55 degrees = warm) weather and playing as Jeff mowed the lawn. Much to his dismay, I got distracted and started fiddling around the house. That is when I realized it is time for some Spring Cleaning. So, I checked the weekend weather and guess what - sunny and warm. You know what came next -


The exchange of  three dreaded words from a wife to her husband - HONEY DO LIST!!! Now, I love making lists for just about anything because it appeals to my OCD nature. I especially love marking through the completed items on my list. Yes, I know what you are thinking -


The honey do list for this weekend will involve Spring Cleaning. Our front porch needs to be pressure washed, top soil and seed spread on some bald spots in our backyard, and the garage organized/cleaned out. Now you don't have to start feeling bad for Jeff because I am all about helping with the list. Not so much on the soil spreading pressure washing side of things but more along the lines of cleaning and organizing the garage. I saw some super cute ideas for garage organization on Pinterest and am excited to try them out!

I will be sure post some before and after pictures assuming it all turns out better than my resurrection cookies did this past weekend. If our marriage can survive the honey do list and all of my "creative" and "exciting" Pinterest ideas for the weekend - we will be able to survive anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment