Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random Thursday - Happy (one day late) National Sibling Day!

Happy National Sibling Day. Yes, I know I am one day late but better late than never right?!

My life has been blessed with the most wonderful brother and sister for the past 29 years. My first very childhood memory is of making welcome home signs for when they were brought home from the hospital.

Mad props to my mom who carried them full term AND each one weighed 7 lbs. which is extremely unusal for twins! I remember being very scared of how big her belly had grown!

I was so excited to have two real life baby dolls to play with!

One of my favorites!

Sweet sisterly love!

But this was the reality - haha!

Pretty obvious why I LOVE this picture! I tried to slide it into his wedding program but mom wouldn't let me!

I must brag that my mom looks like another sibling instead of our mother...and this happens ALOT!

This is one of my most favorite pictures of all time and probably always will be. It was our last family picture before we all started getting married. And if you know us, it captures our family perfectly!

Happy National Sibling Day to my baby brother and sister. You were my very first friends and I am so thankful to God for bringing you to us to make our family complete! I love you both so very much!

Your Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment