Friday, April 5, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Spring is in the air

Happy Friday! These two videos will put a smile on your face!

I promise I am not a crazy cat lady. My mom and sister shared this video with me and it's hilarious. We are cat people at our house so we can truly appreciate a stalking cat!

This video I have only watched about a million times and see something new every time!! Awesome proposal!!

As I have mentioned before, I am all about the bright spring colors and cannot wait to fill my closet with new pieces! We are leaving for Disney World in only a few weeks so first up on the shopping list is my Disney World wardrobe. As much as I would love to do as Sophie and wear princess dresses and tutus, I not sure that would go over all that well. My shorts collection is sparce because I am more of a sundress type of gal so I quickly realized a shopping trip was in order! Luckily about that time, Ann Taylor Loft had their brightly colored shorts on spring sale - jackpot!! While they no longer have the shorts I bought on sale, they do still have select items up to 50% off! Check it out - Ann Taylor Loft Spring Sale.

Well of course I needed some new comfy but cute tops to match my new shorts and wouldn't you know, Old Navy was having their Spring sale as well. Finding all the sales at all the right times never happens to me - like seriously, never! Usually the one thing I love in the store is the one thing that is NOT on sale. Anyways, I found some super cute brightly colored Old Navy Ruffle Tops that matched my shorts perfectly. Just because I need to be comfortable at Disney World does not mean I have be boring!

will add my fushia tank under the top

will add my white tank under the top

I thought I would purchase some cute bangles for a little jewelry to add a bit of pop and then good to go!

Well wouldn't you know while I was there at Old Navy, I saw the cutest Sundress and it was also on sale. As you may have picked up on before, I feel as though you can never have too many sundresses. I accidently came home with this one -
So cute with a little jean jacket

And then you will never believe what happened next - I somehow ended up with an orange one as well. But I mean come on - we are Tennessee fans and bleed orange, it would have been just plain wrong to not purchase the orange dress!

Have a great weekend!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment