Friday, February 22, 2013

Fabulous Friday - Robin Roberts Fan Club

Robin Roberts is fabulous and I love her! When I say love her - I seriously want to exchange BFF necklaces and hang out! As if Robin (bc we are on a first name basis now) is not awesome enough, she is also BFF with Diane Sawyer who is my hero. So between the three of us, I really think we could have an awesome girls night out!

Truly though - Robin Roberts is amazing (regardless of our BFF status). She has opened up her heart and life in order to share a very private and challenging journey with us over the past few years. I like to think that if I was in a position such hers that I would be strong enough to embrace my journey and share with the world just as she has but easier said than done. She has been willing to share her vunerability and fears while at the same time embracing those very same qualities to show the world her unstoppable strength. The ability to shine the way that she has through such a challenging time can only come from one place and one person - our Lord and Savior! Make no mistake that inner light, strength, and twinkle in her eye comes from being a child of God. Her faith is something she is proud to share while always giving the glory to him. Nothing and noone is greater then the power of prayer and our mighter healer! Shout out to my BFF Robin Roberts!!

 
On a completely different and less stalkerish note - two awesome things I want to share. I have recently noticed that our dishwasher has not been cleaning as well as it should. In the past I just would have scratched my head with this issue but in the wonderful new world of Pinterest - I knew exactly what to do. I am not going lie - I did think that cleaning the dishwasher was a bit crazy bc come on its a dishwasher, since when do you have to clean one of those and how would you even really do it?
 
IT WORKED - I am not even kidding! Super easy and it got the job done!
 
Save the best for last - Oil Absorbing pads. If I was on the show Survivor, this would be one of the few items I would take! I have oily skin regardless but during the summer, they are a lifesaver! One of the best and most simple inventions ever! Truth be told, I usually by the generic brand at Target or the grocery store and they always work just as well. It is so much better to use these sheets instead of powdering my face everytime I need a touch up! 
 
  TGIF! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment