Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tummy Tuesday - Roastess with the Mostess

Growing up my mom was wonderful at always having a warm meal ready for us when we got home from whatever practice we had earlier that day. However, on evenings when she was making Roast, I was miserable. I just never really liked it until recently when I came across this recipe on Pinterest. This roast is beyond crazy easy and absolute deliciousness!! Jeff said that it is the best "grown up" meal that we cook!!

The ingredients are roast (duh!), Italian seasoning packet, gravy packet, ranch packet, and 1/2 cup of water. We also add in potatoes and carrots and then cook in the crock pot all day. The final result is beyond amazing!!!


Shifting gears a bit - I feel that if I do not post this recipe for the weight watchers cookies and cream milkshake - then I will be doing wrong by everyone in the world. No kidding - this milkshake tastes like a Dairy Queen blizzard and is only 4 points! If you are not familiar with WW, all you need to know is that you can truly enjoy this treat without any guilt!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is my go to Roast. I probably make it once a week with carrots potatoes and other veggies. I have been making it for about a year and my house LOVES IT.

    ReplyDelete